Saturday, February 12, 2011

Gaps

I still have quite a few gaps in my knowledge about what activities
are the most important/relevant and what's not. But as I keep going
and testing for myself (as PotPieGirl keeps saying!!) then I know it
will become much clearer to me.

So the learning curve has been quite steep over the last few weeks in
particular. It's like all the stuff that I've learnt over the last
year or so is finally all gelling together and making a bit of sense.

For the first time ever I'm finding myself wanting to spend ALL my
time doing this stuff because I understand it's importance, I know the
benefits it will have for me over time and, it's not as mind-numbingly
boring when I'm doing my own system rather than just blindly following
someone else.

More and more good stuff to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment