Thursday, April 7, 2011

Over the de-motivation...

It's been a busy, productive afternoon. It's nice when I get to the end of the working day and I feel like I may have actually earned the glass of wine I'm gonna have. I finished off a whole site today. I had already done the hardest part, which for me is the research and writing of the first (most important) post. But I did ALL of the rest of it this afternoon. I told myself that all I had to do was work solidly for an hour and then at the end of the hour I could do whatever I wanted to. Well that was 3 hours ago. When I got to one hour I was already in the groove and overcome the hurdle of what I thought was a hard task. So I just stayed put and now I'm finished! Here's the finished product: http://www.printingauckland.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment