Thursday, June 30, 2011

I'm sick... so I'm not happy

I'm not the most amiable when I'm sick. But then again, who is?

Yesterday morning I woke up with what felt like a golf ball in my throat and by the time I got home from work in the evening I had a full on cold. I stayed up watching today till the early hours of the morning to avoid having to lie down and try and sleep.

When I did finally go to bed I slept in the spare room. That way I could grumble and moan, cough and blow my nose as much as I wanted to without worrying about disturbing my sleeping husband. I'm glad I did because I ended up having a really good sleep.

I'm totally blocked up and croaky today but at least I'm at home and I don't have any other aches and pains to go with it.

Time for a DVD I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment