Monday, July 11, 2011

Head Space

I've been trying to work on my head space lately...

I want to be able to be really productive with my time but it seems that no matter how much time I have I seem to easily fritter away 70% of it. Of the other 30% only about 10% of it is really productive and I want to somehow change all that.

I know I have the motivation, it's now a question of making myself have the discipline. One thing I have recognised though, is that some times of the day are better for working that others.

I've decided that if I can't do and hour and a half at night, then I'll just take myself off to bed early and get up at 4.30am to do the work. So far it's effective because the thought of having to get up at 4.30am is making me sit here and work solidy for 1.5 hours in the evening.

And this evening, this is what I've produced.
Insurance Melbourne and Life Insurance Canberra

No comments:

Post a Comment