Friday, October 28, 2011

Learning About Authority

So I'm building a website that I'm hoping will become an authority in its niche.

Imagine you have to get a carpet cleaner in to professionally clean your carpets because you're moving out or you had a huge party last night or you just decide that it's time for a good clean. If you don't already have a regular carpet cleaning schedule then you'll jump on to the internet and search for a company in your local area.

If you're in the States... I want to be that carpet cleaning company. I will provide a site that shows all the different professional carpet cleaning services (because they can tell me as much as they like about their fan-dangle methods, but if I don't know the difference between them all then how is that information useful to me?), I'll provide information on how to look after your carpet in between the professional cleans and most importantly I'll provide a hub for local carpet cleaning companies to be found by their customers.

I'm a bit excited about this website... I feel like I'm providing some content that is actually useful and needed by people just like me.

For local services I've already written about these three area:
Carpet Cleaning San Diego
Carpet Cleaning Las Vegas
Carpet Cleaning NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment