Monday, August 15, 2011

The Lifestyle Design Movement

For about the last 4 months or so I've been reading a lot of blogs about entrepreneurs who are on the 'Lifestyle Design' bandwagon. I think it was Tim Ferris (of 4 Hour Work Week fame) who first coined or at least made popular the phrase 'Lifestyle Design'. It's all about creating for yourself a lifestyle that allows you the time and money to do what you want with your life. Rather than being chained to a job that you hate for 40 hours a week only to save up enough time and money to go on a holiday and do what you actually want to do.

Ben and I have been chasing this kind of lifestyle long before Tim Ferris talked about it, but now there are a lot more people who are doing it (long before I've found any success at it!!!) and now write about it. I LOVE these blogs... I find them inspiring and encouraging, and I learn heaps from most of them.

Maybe one day I'll write about it too... but first I'm going to just concentrate on making it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment