Friday, August 19, 2011

Squidoo

Ages ago (well, 2 years ago or so) I started building a series of squidoo lenses. I had just learnt about squidoo from my wonderful mentor PotPieGirl AKA Jennifer Ledbetter (can you call someone your mentor when you've never met them in person and they wouldn't have a clue who you are?!) as she was introducting me to free ways of getting your content online.

Well I found this memory improvement course by a company called ZoxPro. They teach all about mental photography and developing photographic memory. It was suprising for me to learn that essentially we are all born with a photographic memory. That's how as babies and children we can learn so rapidly. So I just wanted to link to the squidoo lenses so you can have a look if you're interested.

I've already put a couple of links in the paragraph above but here are the other 3 lenses:
Photographic Memory Development
Get Photographic Memory
How To Develop A Photographic Memory

No comments:

Post a Comment